The Account Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the delivery of an end to end recruitment process to the clients recruiting line managers from role release, through sourcing and selection to on-boarding and after care. They will be responsible for ensuring that all activity is in line with set process steps, milestones ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Coordination of the reporting function in support of the Account Manager and Client requirements
- Point of contact for client managers, Experis recruitment team, contractor care, management teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Supporting the Experis Account Manager in their day to day tasks and activities
- Preparing 3rd party CVs for presentation to the client and ensuring quality levels are sufficient for client inspection
- Booking interviews with client/candidates as required
- Processing offers from hiring managers and relaying relevant information to the Experis recruitment teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Engaging with the client hiring managers to confirm offer and starter details as required
- Responding to hiring managers and Sourcing/HR regarding candidates, MI or any other query
- Ensure the accurate capture of client requirements and completion of recruitment plan (by recruiters) for each vacancy released
- Record all recruitment activity within the specified Tools – Excel, Word, Support Central, Fieldglass etc
- Communication as required to PSL to ensure understanding of requirements and management of PSL submitted CVs and subsequent compliance and on-boarding process
- Coordinate the collection and collation of statistics and reports for both Experis and Client as required
- Responsible for appropriate communications internally at Experis feeding back account statistics/metrics and progress updates to the Account Manager
- Building and developing client relationships to ensure productive and long-term relationships and exceptional standards of service delivery.
Experis is a leading IT recruitment firm and part of the larger Manpower Group. Our friendly office is located in Altrincham close to bus, train and metro transport links and is one of five large offices across the UK & Ireland employing nearly 350 full time staff.
These opportunities offer you:
- Absolutely no sales
- A healthy work/life balance
- A friendly, thriving and fun culture – regular socials and team events
- Modern, open plan office
- New programmes to drive investment in the latest technology
- Fantastic incentives – opportunities to travel, earn bonuses on top of commission and many other competitions throughout the year
- Located next to Altrincham tram/bus/train station
Please click apply!
Job Reference: TT1264
Salary: £17000 - £18000 per annum + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP