We are now recruiting for an Account Co-coordinator, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who has an interest in recruitment.
Act as the on site point of contact for our Contractors ensuring they are 100% satisfied at all time and act as a support for Account Managers during the recruitment process. The role will involve ensuring the administration of all contract paperwork is finalised correctly and punctually, and ensue a ‘best in class service’ to Contractors and clients, ensuring that their experience is productive, efficient and promotes Experis as the partner of choice.
Recruitment & HR Administration
* Provide administrative support for the end to end temporary recruitment process
* Provide guidance and advice to managers and agencies regarding contractual queries, agency Terms and Conditions and rate confirmations
* Accurately maintain the HR and recruitment databases
* Effectively monitor and respond to all correspondence, emails and post received ensuring actions are completed within SLAs
* Ensure all transactions carried out, are in accordance with the current legislation (Data Protection Act)
* Contact and on-board all client payrollers, including explaining Experis terms and processes
* Primary point of contact for the Contractor from the first day of their assignment
* Regular communication with the contractor during their time onsite.
* Understanding client specific requirements including special clauses, margins, expense procedures, overtime agreements compliance requirements and payment cycles
* Develop and maintain knowledge of individual business units through onsite meetings with Account Manager and regular catch ups with onsite workers
* Extension management and chasing for business area
* Act as a point of contact for Managers who require help with the Film & TV assessments, including assessing and passing / failing when appropriate. While maintaining the tracker of passed assessments.
* Work with Finance Teams regarding invoice queries, approvals and rate changes of temporary agency resources
* Purchase order management and debt control
* Act as an expert resource on Accounts Payable processes and systems and provide advice to internal and external stakeholders.
* Investigate oldest invoices or outliers to chase clearance and/or identify exceptions
* Assisting with escalations of outstanding invoice authorisations, acting as a liaison between the worker and client to resolve any such escalations
* Ensure all issues highlighted by business users are fully documented and/ or escalated to the Accounts Payable Compliance Manager
* Assisting with day to day financial queries, managing WIP, debt and PO chasing
Record Keeping and Administration
* Creation and maintenance of Contractor records on Experis’ systems
* Ensure all communication is recorded through Experis and any client specific system
* Maintaining Client and Applicant records to the standards laid down by the Employment Agencies Act, the Quality Management System and the Experis Client and Contractor administration process manual.
* Recording details of new applicants on to the database.
* Ensuring that any client/vacancy requirements are adequately recorded.
* Assisting the Account Manager in recording activity throughout the recruitment process.
* Articulate with a positive approach, and capable of dealing with confrontational situations sensitively and professionally as well as forging strong relationship with Contractors and Hiring Managers
* Previous office experience desirable, but not essential
* Excellent telephone skills (basic sales, message handling, service).
* Resilient and ability to remain calm and professional under difficult circumstances
* Ability to project professionalism and confidence at all levels over the phone and face to face
* Excellent time management skills with an ability to meet tight deadlines
* Flexible attitude and approach
* Practical level of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to use Outlook and the internet
* Displays enthusiasm and motivation to succeed
Apply clicking the link below!
Job Reference: TT0764
Salary: £18000 - £23000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date: ASAP