£18,000 base with £2,000 bonus.
WA14 1JY – Altrincham.
Working in the Altrincham centre of excellence, the Account Coordinator will work closely with the Experis Managed Service teams to ensure the smooth running of the GE account.
- Coordination of the Master Vendor accounts for defined areas of the GE business
- Point of contact for GE Account Managers, Experis recruitment, and management teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Liaising with GE managers regarding new vacancies and requirements
- Engaging with the Experis recruitment teams and 3rd party suppliers about those vacancies
- Preparing 3rd party CVs for presentation to the client and ensuring quality levels are sufficient for client inspection.
- Booking interviews with client/candidates as required.
- Processing offers from hiring managers and relaying relevant information to the Experis recruitment teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Engaging with the GE hiring managers to confirm offer acceptance or negotiate as required
- Liaising with the Experis Account Management and recruitment teams to ensure delivery to the client
- Responding to hiring managers and HR with queries regarding candidates, contractors or previous workers
- Any other duties commensurate with the post as directed by the appropriate team leader or Manager.
On boarding and compliance
- Working with the GE Security team and Experis compliance teams to ensure all new starters have the required paperwork and security checks completed
- Liaising with GE hiring managers and GE Security Teams to ensure desk space is available and confirming start dates
- Maintain offer tracker and use this to help with Purchase Orders, invoices, tenure.
Record Keeping and Administration
- Keeping the excel database updated with all new roles released, CV’s submitted, interviews arranged and offers made
- Use the in-house CMS systems to coordinate vacancies and move to completion
- Maintain and update Client KPI and spreadsheets.
- Gathering information for monthly, quarterly and annual reviews
- Compiling ad hoc reports for Experis and GE stakeholders around SLA performance as requested
- Experience in a customer focused role dealing with internal and external stakeholders, with demonstrable potential to progress further into the business
- Experience of working in a high volume, fast paced environment.
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Excellent computer skills such as Excel, Outlook and other MS Office application
- Good reasoning skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability to project professionalism and personality over the phone and face to face.
- Networking skills.
- Basic negotiation skills.
- Some technical knowledge would be beneficial
Job Reference: TT1486
Salary: Up to £18000 per annum + + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP