The successful candidate will work closely with the Account Director and Recruitment Business Partners to provide admin support to the Recruitment team through the end to end recruitment process.
- Supporting Onsite Account Managers in end to end recruitment administration activity
- Posting and releasing positions through the VMS system
- Managing actions with in the VMS system to support Account Managers
- Pre-screening candidates as required
- Scheduling interviews including booking rooms, sending confirmation emails and collecting candidates from reception.
- Managing the Recruitment Centre central mailbox
- Answering general enquiries from the Central recruitment mailbox
- Collating multiple reports
- General ad hoc recruitment activities, including but not limited to contractor queries, timesheet support, ad hoc reports, systems updates.
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Must have proven track record working within an administration and coordination role
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft packages with advanced Excel Skills
- Strong organisational skills and a sense of urgency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- A personable, can do attitude
- Able to consistently maintain a high activity/productivity level
- Can use own initiative and judgement to tackle issues
- Ability to multitask and deal with changes in priority
- Professional manner and the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Must be able to communicate with impact and confidence and have ability to influence at all levels.
- Resilient, tough minded with a flexible attitude.
- Achievement Orientation – Highly motivated with a positive approach and drives activities through to conclusions.
Please contact Lauren on 07515325190 to discuss the role in more depth today.
Job Reference: TT1158
Salary: £18000 - £22000 per annum + Quarterly Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP