Location TW7 5QD Osterley
9 Months Maternity Cover – Ideal start date in October.
Experis forms part of ManpowerGroup; a business dedicated to connecting talented individuals with businesses across all industries. Working with over 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 and deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day, Experis combines local knowledge and personal insight with global resources to ensure maximum access to professional opportunities.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Account Director to join the business and support one of our largest clients onsite in Osterley, West London (plus limited travel to Scotland). A key focus of the role is to develop the strategic relationship with the client across all lines of the business, ensuring exceptional operational delivery and identifying opportunities for growth. The successful candidate will lead by example and instil professional values, attitudes and standards, driving service levels to ensure the business & team know what great looks like.
The role holder will have line management responsibility for the on-site team and be required to work closely with the off-site support teams to deliver against all MSP objectives; KPIs & SLAs.
The role will report into the Strategic Relationship Director who sits over all ManpowerGroup activity for Sky.
Operational Programme Management
- Responsible for all aspects of the Programme – inclusive of BAU and Projects.
- Responsible for developing strong client relationships with all levels of management across all business areas – including Technology, HR, Procurement, Finance and Insights.
- Externally you will be responsible for developing high level partnership relationships with external suppliers, vendors and consultancies.
- Responsible for escalation & issue resolution.
- Responsible for (alongside the Operations Manager and Data Analyst) creating and maintaining various reporting packs for different stakeholders.
- Produce and deliver monthly and quarterly reviews with the support of the Relationship Director.
- Interface with key stakeholders and facilitate communication channels between client and Manpower stakeholders.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all reporting and management tools/ reports for internal and external use.
- Responsible for appropriate communications internally at Experis feeding back account status and progress to line manager and board level.
- Responsible for team management – performance, development, training, setting and reviewing team objectives, ensure effective knowledge sharing and skills transfer amongst the team
- Responsible for developing a high performing and motivated team.
- Responsible for effectively handling conflict, controlling performance and discipline issues effectively and earning the respect of those around you. You will lead the team setting examples in terms of effort, ability, company policy, ethics and behavior standards.
- Achieve individual and team targets are met.
Key skills and experience
- Ability to manage in a complex, fast moving environment.
- Virtual working with an intricate understanding of MSP.
- Proven track record in delivering operational management and change in a managed service program.
- Demonstrable track record in contingent & temporary recruitment; extensive experience in the recruitment industry covering all aspects of the recruitment process / life cycle.
- Experience within the Technology sector is highly desirable.
- SOW experience is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Commercially aware with financial and budget control experience.
- VMS experience.
- Experience in an on-site recruitment environment.
- A flexible, can do attitude is essential.
- Project Management.
- Pro-active, flexible and customer focused.
- Target driven and results focused, with a track record of delivering against objectives and business development targets.
- Able to influence at the highest level – internally and externally.
- Able to deliver work on time to a consistently high standard.
- Charismatic, friendly, presentable in a corporate environment – makes a strong, positive first impression.
- Planning- time management, activity, presentations, collateral.
- Relationship building – internal and external clients.
- Self-evaluation- a constant analysis of self-performance and capability with a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Tenacious, able to overcome challenges, resilient.
- Highly self-motivated and able to self-manage.
Job Reference: TT1415
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Car allowance & Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 9 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP