Account Manager- Babcock Engineering
To be responsible for the successful delivery of permanent recruitment services to a pre-defined site(s) or Business Un(s) and managing vacancies through the full recruitment process from vacancy approval through to verbal offer. The Recruitment Business Partner (RBP) will be responsible for the strategic direction of permanent recruitment within their business area and the relationship management with key Hiring Managers (HM’s) and stakeholders.
Whats in it for you?
- Excellent basic salary + bonus + benefits
- Opportunity to work with one of Manpower and Experis most prestigious and successful clients
- Join a team that already has a strong relationship with Babcock!!
- Fast tracked career progression and development plan
- access to hundreds of jobs across Experis and Manpower Group
Provide guidance to the HM on the recruitment process, different routes to market and sourcing options
- Work closely within your business areas to build strong relationships with key stakeholders so that you are able to offer advice and support around recruitment plans, market trends, forecasting and recruitment best practice.
- Keep managers informed on the progress of their vacancies
- Provide regular reports, weekly updates and market information to hiring managers.
- Provide guidance to Hiring Managers in relation to the most appropriate sourcing strategies and develop creative solutions
- Develop corrective action plans for individual roles or projects when required
- Manage specialist projects when required
- Design, develop and deliver presentations to a range of audiences, when required
- Be a trusted recruitment advisor to both HM’s and HR
- Liaise with HR when required and ensure strong connections with HRD’s and HRBP’s
Process Management & Operational Effectiveness
- Take full responsibility for all roles within your business area
- Develop recruitment plans for each role with the Babcock HM’s
- Agree timescales and clear expectations of the details of each role
- Ensure shortlists of candidates are suitable for all roles
- Manage and engage with third party suppliers when required
- Work closely with the delivery team to ensure all delivery SLAs are met – CV submission, organising of interviews, offers.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure suitable advertising, campaigns and marketing material are available
- Work closely with Recruitment Coordinators to ensure all elements of the process are managed correctly
- Ensure HM’s are providing timely feedback on CV’s, availability and Interview feedback in line with SLA’s
- Must be able to liaise at a high level with clients and must be positive, decisive, driven and forward thinking.
- Good reasoning skills and ability to screen and review shortlists and make sound judgements on suitability.
- Excellent presentations skills
- Strong reporting skills
- Organisational and administrative skills.
- Negotiation skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to project professionalism and personality on the phone and face to face.
- Must be able to communicate with impact and confidence and have ability to influence at all levels.
- Ability to network within large client sites and build structures.
- Resilient, tough minded with a flexible attitude.
- Empathy with clients’ goals and objectives – proactive in meeting these and developing ways of increasing the presence of MPG and clients success.
- Achievement Orientation – Highly motivated with a positive approach drives activities through to conclusions
Please call Nikita Shellard on 07483337199 for immediate consideration or click apply!
Job Reference: TT1122
Salary: Bonus + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP