Programme Professional and Account Management
this role will require you to split your time between Paddington, Blackfriars and Canary wharf but will also allow home working when not onsite!
Working for one of the UKs leading retailers with 1300 stores wordwide! They are committed to delivering sustainable value for their stakeholders and making every moment special through the high quality, own brand food, clothing and home products which they offer in high street stores and online, both in the UK and internationally
The Programme Professional will account manage direct hire vacancies through the end to end recruitment process on behalf of the clients recruiting line managers. They will be responsible for ensuring that all vacancies are managed against set process steps, milestones and budgetary guidelines whilst ensuring customer satisfaction.
Furthermore, you will lead on designated projects; resourcing/recruitment audits and implementation of resourcing/recruitment programmes. You will work and consult with clients to formulate and tailor new “value-add” propositions/projects and advise clients on aspects of recruitment and utilisation / optimisation of staff.
Whats in it for you?
- £32k basic + £3200 bonus annually + remote and working from home
- Working with a world class, household name retail client!
- Excellent progression and growth opportunity
- Manpower Group benefits package
- Working from home and remote working
Responsible for developing strong client relationships with all levels of management creating high level relationships with recruiting line managers / internal experienced professional recruiters
Pro-active recruitment planning with recruiting line managers
Manage the end to end recruitment process from authorisation, sourcing including supplier management, screening, selection, assessment, offer and on-boarding
- Building and developing client relationships to ensure productive and long-term relationships and exceptional standards of service delivery.
- Work closely with internal operational delivery teams including CORE, ensuring effective management of service delivery
- Manage the day to day operational relationship with external suppliers, vendors and consultancies
- Ensure compliance internally and externally at all stages of the recruitment process
- Assemble and analyse data/facts available, to investigate and understand problems then consider a range of possible options
Key skills and experience
- experience in Recruitment or a resourcing or supplier management role (preferably in outsourcing / managed vendor resourcing environment)
- CIPD or professional qualification an advantage
- Experienced recruiter at all stages of the recruitment process
- Exceptionally strong relationship and influencing skills
- Plans ahead & organises both self and others effectively
- Manages priorities to achieve deadlines (internal and external)
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly results focused
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Strong commercial focus
- Good presentation skills
- Experience of a client facing role, including client stakeholder management and issue resolution
- Self starter – able to work independently off site and contribute as part of the team
Please call Nikita Shellard on 07585558186 for immediate consideration or click ‘ APPLY’ now!
Job Reference: TT0978
Salary: Up to £32000 per annum + 3200 bonus + excellent package + remote
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP