Account Manager- IT ClientExperis Professional Services
( Some occasional travel to south end on sea and Telford will be required as part of this role)Accountability for supporting Strategic Business Unit (SBU) contingent hiring activity across the UK, acting as the dedicated point of contact for the stakeholder community to facilitate the acquisition of contingent resources.
Whats in it for you?Working for Experis IT- one of the worlds leading IT Recruitment consultanciesExcellent basic salary of 30-35k + bonus and benefitsAward winning learning and development programmeopportunity to work for global IT client
- Provide the Capgemini Business Community with a recruitment centre of excellence with expertise in the attraction, acquisition and retention of best in class Talent
- Maximisation of the most appropriate sourcing channels
- Delivery of best in class contingent end to end recruitment service
- Enhancement of both Candidate and Hiring Manager recruitment journey
- Management and evolution of bespoke supply chain ensuring full market access to niche skills
- Act as a Vendor Neutral Trusted advisor to all parties including procurement, Sourcing and business stakeholders regarding legislation impacting contingent hiring practice.
- Provide market advice and guidance underpinned by actionable data and Industry expertise.
- Provide bid support across all SBU’s enabling the maximisation of new revenue generation and business acquisition.
- Reduce cost, improve pace and ensure access to market leading skills through efficient recruitment practice and streamlined business processes.
- Ensure worker compliancy protecting Capgemini against prosecution and reputational damage that may occur due to the engagement of non-compliant resources.
- Management of VMS across all SBU’s
- Vacancy qualification, co-ordination and facilitation of the end to end contingent hiring process including rate management, supplier engagement, resume quality review, candidate submission, co-ordination of feedback and interview sessions. In conjunction with the business owner the RBP will advise and agree on the appropriate route(s) to market against the required skill type and job role, with the purpose of acquiring appropriately skilled experts aligned with the agreed rate card fees.
- Hosting of monthly review sessions (as agreed per SBU) to assess delivery performance against agreed Metrics and identify areas of service improvements for discussion as part of quarterly business reviews.
- Reviewing available Management Information (MI) , identifying trends that may lead to positive changes / amendments to supply chain partners, rate card review, Talent Pool design etc.
- Day to day management of the SubCo Staffing Centre (SSC) operations manual including stakeholder updates/changes, SBU performance data, and any other changes the impacts the day to day operation of the SSC (as approved by Senior RBP’s aligned to impacted SBU’s)
- Pro-actively works with both business stakeholders and SSC Talent-Cloud team to ensure appropriate Talent Pool structure and population aligned to business unit trends and demand.
Please call Nikita Shellard on 07483337199 for immediate consideration or click ‘apply’
Job Reference: TT1060
Salary: Bonus+ Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP