Salary competitive + company benefits
We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager for Experis
We work with over 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 and deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day, Experis combines local knowledge and personal insight with global resources to ensure maximum access to professional opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to work onsite in a full 360 Recruitment Account Manager role. Working with one of our flagship clients based onsite Osterley, this role bridges the gap between business needs, business wants and service delivery. By instilling a professional set of values, attitudes and standards you will drive up service levels, ensuring that the business and the team know what great looks like.
- To take responsibility for the end to end delivery of contract recruitment solutions for each individual hiring manager and providing relevant documentation
- Ensure delivery against documented and agreed client SLA’s and targets and take remedial action to improve where targets are failing.
- To act as single point of contact for client business units ensuring a high touch value added service is provided
- To work with the Account Director to develop a specific business plan for accountable areas outlining processes and internal SLA’s
- Effectively manage client expectations and satisfaction
- To work with the business units to create, document and execute a recruitment strategy which meets their current and ongoing needs
- To create and maintain strong strategic and operational relationships within the business units at all levels
- To liaise with the key functions that support the delivery process including internal delivery teams and external third party agency suppliers
- Develop and maintain relationships with both new and existing hiring managers
- Work closely with permanent talent recruiters to provide a collaborative approach to all recruitment for the hiring community
- Identify local sources for candidate attraction such as job boards, job fairs, database utilization, social media, headhunting and networking. Requirements:
- Proactive and professional internal and external relationship management
- Drive to succeed and get it right
- Highly consultative approach with a good work ethic and natural credibility
- Organisational skills with the ability to time manage and prioritise tasks
- Confident, assertive and fair with strong communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines with changing objectives
- Be able to work under pressure to short deadlines
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
This is an opportunity to work for a highly credible organisation and a leader in the recruitment industry.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and development opportunities.
If you feel you have the skills detailed above and are looking for long term career progression and development, please apply today.
Job Reference: TT1193
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date: ASAP