We are recruiting for a Account Manager.
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for managing contract recruitment across all business areas to maximise the number of placements made by Experis and build strong relationships to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
Business Development Activities
* Pro-actively build strong relationship with line managers to forecast demand and maximise number of placements made
* Networking the client population to obtain potential information that will lead to new business.
* Identifying new business such as ECM or Statement of work opportunities where possible.
* Regular contact and meetings with line managers and project teams to gain information about demand, new business and to promote the Experis service
* Maintaining a stakeholder map ensuring all relevant decision makers or line managers are met on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly basis when possible.
* Resolving client issues to ensure project teams are very happy with the service
* Create and update Account Management plans. Present these regularly to senior management and convey your client understanding on a quarterly basis to the resource pool (to increase their understanding).
* Plans strategy & tactics before calling/meeting a client to maximise opportunity & achieve desired outcome.
* Effectively handles concerns/objections & knows when to close deals.
* Uses networks skills to create/develop opportunities.
* Adhere to client’s recruitment processes in accordance with the Service Level Agreements.
* Adhere to all contractual obligations such as Key Performance Indicators, vetting checks etc.
* Ensure all client and contractor documentations are accurate and free of any error.
* A level or Graduate level education.
* Demonstrable track record in Contract/ Permanent recruitment.
* Strong account management track record for complex, large scale clients.
* Prior experience in an on-site environment would be highly advantageous or ability to demonstrate awareness of demands of this type of environment especially for the on-site interviews with the client.
* Experience of client meetings.
* Experience of managing client situations.
* IT recruitment background
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
* Strong IT skills and ability to acquire knowledge of the in-house database swiftly in order to be able to undertake multi-level searches.
* Good reasoning skills and ability to screen and interview applicants and make sound judgements on suitability.
* Excellent telephone skills (basic sales, message handling, service etc).
* Good understanding of clients’ market sector & knowledge of competitors.
* Negotiation skills and problem solving skills.
* Strong technical knowledge.
* Ability to project professionalism and personality on the phone and face to face.
* Must be able to communicate with impact and confidence and have ability to influence at all levels.
* Ability to network within large client sites and build structures.
* Resilient, tough minded with a flexible attitude.
* Empathy with client’s goals and objectives – proactive in meeting these and developing ways of increasing the presence of Experis and clients success.
* Achievement Orientation – Highly motivated with a positive approach and drives activities through to conclusions.
* Contemporary recruiting – leverage fresh and innovative practices to source great talent, and match them to the right opportunities.
* Unders tand human potential knowing people’s motivations, strengths and where they need to develop is critical to helping them succeed.
* Engaging and authentic – easily and effectively engages people, drawing them into our network, uses strong communication skills to build and maintain trusting relationships.
* Brilliant feedback – making every piece of feedback timely, caring and insightful.
* Great connector – being able to see and create connections and possibilities for candidates, clients, and ourselves.
* Organised and efficient – able to balance multiple priorities, plans and structures time to efficiently and effectively meet performance objectives
Be candidate first. We want great talent to choose us. Our promise to candidates is clear – we help accelerate their personal success. What is important to our candidates is important to us, because their success leads to our success.
* Be real. We believe that every candidate deserves to be in the know. We are straight and upfront with candidates because we respect them and want to create strong trusting relationships.
* Be looking for what’s next. We understand that what we do for our candidates today, gives us the chance to help them tomorrow. Our candidate’s careers are important to them; we help them now at the same time we are looking out for their next opportunity.
* Be accountable. We always deliver on our commitments. We know what winning looks like for our candidates, our clients and ourselves and we balance those to ensure everyone wins.
If you have the above experience and this sounds like the opportunity for you – click on the link below to apply!
Job Reference: TT0761
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date: ASAP