18k- 20k + bonus and excellent training and development opportunities
A perfect role has arisen for someone with strong administration and coordination background to work for one of the best professional services recruitment companies in the UK. If you are hard working and organised with excellent communication skills, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
This is a full time position ( working hours are 9am-5:30pm) based in our spacious and busy office in Bristol.
What’s in it For You?
- Excellent starting salary of £18-20k
- A variety of development and progression opportunities, determined by a clear and achievable career path
- A 2018 Award – Winning Learning Development Programme (catch us at the #LearningAwards) to drive your career ambitions and give you the tools and connections to be a leader of the future
- Be part of one of the most Ethical Recruitment Businesses (Ethisphere, 2018) and a company working with over 80% of the Fortune Global 500.
- Buzzing team vibe – you’ll work with passionate people just like you!
- Involvement in all of the many social events held by Experis.
- Previous experience of working within recruitment is advantageous, however not essential
- Admin or coordinator experience
- Organised and able to manage a busy work load
- Excellent customer service skills and a good telephone manor
- Attention to detail and ability to analyse job descriptions
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact Nikita Shellard on 07483337199 or send your CV – alternatively please click
Job Reference: TT1077
Salary: Excellent bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date: ASAP