Administrator- recruitment and programme administrator
18k + excellent benefits + fast tracked progression
Our client has identified the need for a Programme Administrator to support the operational process and delivery of a programme into one of our clients. The Programme Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Programme Manager and Professionals to deliver a service driven culture.
The Programme Administrator will also be responsible for first line support of the recruitment tool of choice, ensuring the compliance of the recruitment process is adhered to; this includes supporting the programme offices, the client, the suppliers and, ensuring customer satisfaction. Supporting the Programme Manager in enhancing the recruitment tool of choice in line with the client’s requirements, ensuring all testing is completed. The Programme Administrator will also be responsible for coordinating the on boarding for any identified candidates from the client, working with the Assignment Managers, contingent workers and suppliers to ensure a successful on boarding experience.
Furthermore, the Programme Administrator will support on designated projects; supporting the Programme Office as required.
- Experience in the Admin- preferably the recruitment process, would be an advantage
- Experience of working with technology
- Exceptionally strong relationship and influencing skills
- Plans ahead & organises both self and others effectively
- Manages priorities to achieve deadlines (internal and external)
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly results focused
- Good presentation skills
- Experience of a client facing role, including issue resolution
- Ability in to manage suppliers / third party agencies
- Experience of working with computer systems- preferably a recruitment system
- Not afraid of conflict and experience of conflict resolution
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to move into Project or Programme Management . Please call Nikita on 07585558186 for immediate consideration or click ‘Apply’
Job Reference: TT0969
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP