Area and Cluster Manager – Logistics – (South East based) Home based and travel between Kent, Sussex and Essex
Manpower Group- Royal Mail
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Manpower, for an area and cluster manager that, will take responsibility for;
- Implementing the new Royal Mail, Logistics programme win the Sussex, Kent and Essex locations.
- Working with the key operational stakeholders
- Working to support the site with generating demand forecasts
- Engaging with the supply chain and network locations to ensure delivery
- Single point of contact based primarily onsite across the cluster
- Working with drivers and client stakeholders to enhance driver safety
- Inputting of data onto the MI platform and helping the client to utilise the tech solution.
- Driving efficiently and performance
- Accountable for SLA delivery locally
- Management of onsite consultants
- Recruitment management experience
- Logistics and driving experience would be advantageous, but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for a current Recruitment Lead consultant or branch manager to take step up into area management.
The successful individual will need to be based across the three locations and be happy to travel across the sites.
Please call Nikita Shellard on 07483337199 or click apply for immediate consideration
Job Reference: TT1041
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP