ManpowerGroup Solutions is looking for confident, experienced Assessment Coordinator.
This position provides day-to-day Assessment Coordination and Facilitation Support to our RPO client. This role requires effective multi-tasking, while providing excellent customer service and building solid working relationships with our clients and the recruiting team. A focus on Customer first principles is essential as well as managing and executing Assessment centres to meet the needs of the demand plan.
Coordination and Logistics
* Manage Room bookings and PO’s
* Support all the candidate and Hiring Managers queries
* Ensure the Assessment facilities including material and present and fit for purpose
* Ensure all Assessors are trained and have signed data protection forms
* Ensure timings for exercises are clearly set out and are kept to
* Ensure Assessors and candidates are comfortable with the task they have been set
* Bring the role and exercises to life
* Ensure all Assessors know what their role is and how to score effectively
* Set the expectation for the day
* Lead the Wrap up session
* Collate Scores and Proof of Right to Work
* Follow Data Protection Protocols
* Maintain all the assessment material so that is up to date with latest information and branding
* Pass back all scores and interview packs in accordance with Recruitment Process
* General Administration
* Ability to Facilitate, plan and coordinate diaries, logistics and people effectively.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, recruiters executives, candidates and the public.
* Ability to build effective relationships with recruiting team and candidates
* Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and written.
* Ability to remain adaptable and flexible.
* Strong customer orientation.
* Strong organisational skills, including time management and multi-tasking.
* Advanced PowerPoint and Excel utilisation skills
* Invoicing/PO/SAP experience would be ideal
* PC Proficiency in MS Office and the ability to navigate within the various Technology systems including Google.
If you are interested in this position apply clicking the link below!
Job Reference: TT0647
Salary: £24000 - £26000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP