Recruitment Consultant – Permanent Desk
Farnborough / Reading
£ Very competitive salary + Bonus
About the team
Join the Reading / Farnborough Permanent Recruitment Hub, we are offering a superb opportunity for you to join an extremely fast paced team.
We listen to our people, and when we asked them about how they felt at work, the results were outstanding! We have lots of exciting things happening with our key clients and we are looking to add more client partnerships as we move forward in 2018.
we are known as market leaders in our region, day to day you will be creating new relationships and identifying opportunities within your market. This key role will involve recruiting quality staff for our clients in many job categories.
* Previous knowledge and experience of recruitment
* A drive and desire for personal success through sales
* Able to work within a fast paced activity driven environment.
* Ability to communicate at all levels to clients and candidates
* Confident selling from exclusive through to volume business
* Develop client and candidate relationships through networking.
* A thirst to develop in your chosen field
* A natural application of tenacity
* Using social media to identify and engage with clients
Profile for Success
We want you to reach your personal best, and we will do everything we can to help. That’s why we have created Profiles for Success for all our roles. You need to know what success looks like in your role and how we’ll invest in you to ensure you get there. From on the job coaching, observation and support to online and classroom training, tip sheets, structured development plans and internal development sites, we’ve got it covered.
Manpower and the Global Manpower Group lead in the ever changing world of work. We partner with our clients in order to help them strategies and plan around tackling a world governed by talent. We are one of Ethisphere’s most ethical recruitment business, we partner with over 80% of the Fortune 500 and have an Award Nominated Learning Development Team to help you #discoveryourpersonalbest.
Job Reference: TT0777
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date: ASAP