The Manpower Group are a market leader in the professional staffing industry. Every year, we help 3.5million talented people make their next move.
Manpower UK work with organisations across the UK, supporting them to find the right talent for their businesses within a variety of skills sets, industries and markets. The majority of our business focuses on five core markets – Driving and Logistics, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Contact Centres and Office/Administration. Within those markets, we handle as much or as little of the recruitment process as our clients need – from sourcing the right talent, to interviewing and supporting through the offer process. Working with some of the biggest brands in the UK, we are proud of our heritage and our brand, and are looking forward to growing our workforce to stay ahead of the game, ahead of our competition, and retain our reputation in the market as the #1 Global Leader in Professional Resourcing and Workforce Solutions.
So What’s the Role?
As an Associate Consultant, you will come in and learn our trade. Working with a team of experienced consultants, you will get to know one of our famous offerings within a local or national market. Specialising in either permanent staffing, you will proactively identify and start to develop relationships with candidates that are looking for their next career move. You will work with them to identify their most marketable skills, and represent them with a number of our high profile clients. Building relationships with current and future candidates is the key to success in this role. Using social media and other methods, you will keep in touch with and network around those candidate pools on a regular basis, ensuring Manpower are the talent destination of choice within their chosen markets.
● Research, immerse in and become a true Subject Matter Expert in your chosen market by developing a good understanding of the potential candidate base, our clients and their competitors, their industry, what they do, their strategies, their work culture and environment, and how they currently recruit
● Meeting clients to discuss their needs, and to build and develop strong and successful relationships
● Using social media to conduct market research, identify and engage with clients, advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with those candidates and employers
● Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable passive talent who are already employed
● Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
● Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short listing candidates for the client
● Qualifying candidates and checking their suitability before submitting their details to the client
● Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
● Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
● Organising interviews and providing feedback
● Salary and rate negotiation
● Offering market information to both clients and candidates on salaries, pay rates, training and career progression
● Working towards and exceeding targets
● Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes
● Working in line with required compliance guidelines
Who are we looking for?
Manpower’s biggest asset is our people. Therefore hiring the right people into our business is hugely important. Whilst experience is often valuable, we’re interested in people that demonstrate the aptitude and ability to deal with the fast paced and diverse industry we work in. We’ve identified key attributes that we know are demonstrated by top performers within our business:
● Drive and determination
● Growth Mind-set
Profile for Success
We want you to reach your personal best, and we will do everything we can to help. That’s why we have created Profiles for Success for all our roles. You need to know what success looks like in your role and how we’ll invest in you to ensure you get there. From on the job coaching, observation and support to online and classroom training, tip sheets, structured development plans and internal development sites, we’ve got it covered.
If you have previous sales sales experience and this sounds like a career for you get in touch!
Job Reference: TT0803
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date: ASAP