The TAPFIN Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for supporting the design and maintenance of business intelligence deliverables including Target Performance, Customer Alignment and Predictive Analytics of limited complexity to enhance client business decision making capabilities.
- Working with Tableau to produce monthly & quarter business review slides. This will involve the designing data visuals to easily show what’s happening within the business
- Liaising internally across EMEA to ensure that data sets are accurate and slides are ready for client performance reviews.
- Effectively communicate with, and respond to, internal requests for client data requests
- Leverage data visualization tools to support data analysis in the development of standard and ad-hoc reports
- Develop reports and populate presentations with data analysis and recommendations
- Understand and support TAPFIN’s business model, Quality Assurance policies, and client commitments
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in related field
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience working with data visualization tools (Tableau, Clickview, PowerBI etc)
- Experience with Excel, writing formulas, filtering, pivot tables etc.
- Knowledge of SQL commands
- Knowledge of Managed Service Provider and typical metrics (Time to Hire, Spend, Attrition etc)
- Proven experience in effectively partnering with business teams to support their objectives
- The ability to multi-task, manage deadlines, and support change requests
This role will require working knowledge of the industry and our business to enable actionable intelligence based on data analysis. All candidates should have strong analytical skills, the ability to manage their time effectively, and work independently to complete tasks.
Please call Nikita Shellard on 07585558186 for more information or click ‘ apply’
Job Reference: TT1017
Salary: Excellent Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP