Job Title: Billing an Reporting CO-ordinator
Responsible for: Responsible for managing all invoicing , business payments and performance relating to the Right Management Contract held with the Ministry of Defence – Career Transition Partnership ( CTP)
Location: Canary Wharf
Salary: 28-30k (dependant on experience)
Hours: 37.5 per week – Part Time a consideration
- Preparation and presentation, including narrative, of CTP monthly management reporting pack for MoD Stakeholders.
- Preparation and presentation, with narrative, of CTP monthly management reporting pack for Right Management Stakeholders.
- Development and ownership of all data required for the delivery of the CTP Performance Dashboard.
- Development and implementation of performance metrics, measuring effectiveness and profitability
- Collation on a monthly basis of all relevant documentation relating to CTP Billing.
- Responsible for all input of accountable documents to proprietary software each month.
- Responsible for accuracy and delivery of the monthly invoicing to Client within contractual timescales
- Preparation of monthly forecasts for management accounts
- Updating and tracking financial performance for Regional Centres. Monitoring of past and forecasted performance against Budgets set
- Processing of Staff expenses following validation via Concur
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of Associate fees and expenses following validation from Regional Centres via Concur
- Central point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders for all financial matters relating to the delivery of the CTP contract.
- Work with Heads of Transition and Training to monitor spend and implement cost control where necessary.
- Undertake other duties as may reasonably be requested to support the Central CTP Team and UK Leadership team
- Excellent numeracy skills
- General ledger/balance sheet reconciliation
- A strong communicator with proven experience of working with staff at all levels in an organisation
- Methodical in approach paying attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft packages – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills being able to distil key points from complex information particularly when analysing statistical information
- Experience of working in a finance function/ department
- Database Management experience
As security clearance is required for this role, applicants must pass all security checks with Defence Business Services National Security Vetting to take up the post. Proof of UK Residency for minimum of 5 years
Job Reference: TT1090
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP