Job Title – Business Analyst
Location – Canary Wharf
Salary – £28,000.00
Contract – full time
We are seeking a Business Analyst who understands data-driven marketing, and can link this activity to support approximately 12 Business Development Consultants who are tasked with creating or developing relationships with organisations across a geographical sales territory in the UK.
This is an exciting role, responsible for effectively managing and manipulating the data and reports that underpin sales and marketing within Right Management who are Global Career Expert within ManpowerGroup.
The successful candidate will have exceptional Excel skills, plus ‘lead user’ experience of Microsoft Dynamics or a similar CRM system. SEO and SEM skills will also be highly valued, with the opportunity to use and grow expertise in this area to support our marketing team.
We welcome applications from a ‘second jobber’ candidate looking for their next career move, or a recent graduate who believes they have the appropriate systems and data management skills.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Analysis of in-house and 3rd party data sources to support email marketing campaigns, including LinkedIn, Hoovers and similar sources
- Providing data as required for execution of marketing campaigns
- Co-ordinating leads and other data (such as high propensity account information) and allocate to the sales team
- Maintaining an accurate overview of MSD use by sales including lead follow-up activity
- Creating dashboards and reports within MSD
- Maintaining and managing the contact data to ensure it is current and readily available for use by marketing and sales teams.
- Supporting sales territory planning – including targeted marketing campaigns – and report on progress against these plans
- Supporting Business Development Consultants in account contact mapping to speed engagement with target accounts
- Providing a range of regular and ad hoc reports on sales and marketing activity
- Analysing sales data for Market VP and support preparation of data points for senior management reports
- Conducting research and competitor analysis for use by marketing and sales teams
We are looking for:
- Degree level or equivalent education
- In-depth experience of Microsoft Dynamics or a similar CRM system
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and broader Microsoft 365 skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- A proactive, hands-on approach to supporting the data needs of sales and the broader business to help enable success and growth
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- A range of excellent benefits including EAP, private healthcare, pension plus much more!.
- Working within a great team at fantastic offices in London’s Canary Wharf
- We pride ourselves on our high ethical standards and our strong company values and we are committed to the development of our employees.
Closing date for applications is Friday 25th January 2019. Applicants should provide a covering letter outlining competencies and experience relevant for this role, along with a CV. Please note only applicants providing a covering letter and CV will be considered.
All applications to bbe sent – Mike Convey
Closing date – 25.01.2019
Job Reference: TT1175
Salary: Up to £28000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date: ASAP