Business Development Consultant
Right Management – part of the ManpowerGroup
Right Management look at how our clients operate, the people they have in their organisation and their business objectives to design talent strategies that will help them achieve their goals
The purpose of the Business Development Consultant role is to drive business growth within a defined business account allocation and geographical territory, to achieve targeted sales revenue and profitability levels for each of Right Management’s solutions. The BDC is responsible for selling all Right Management solutions. The BDC determines the growth strategy for each account in their portfolio, taking into account regional and sector nuances in doing so. The BDC consistently demonstrates understanding of business, commercial and Right Management solutions and strategic workforce challenges. The BDC is responsible for delivering a client experience that reinforces Right Management’s positioning and brand values. The BDC is responsible for collaborating with internal colleagues to achieve business results.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Focus sales efforts to drive business growth and increase client portfolio aligned to Right Management’s portfolio of solutions.
- Lead pitches for business in own sales territory using established Right Management methodologies.
- Ability to plan and secure long and short term revenues – tactical and strategic sales awareness.
- Establish commercial, professional relationships with clients and prospects within a defined business account allocation and geographical territory.
- Weekly analysis to drive actions of sales pipeline in conjunction with business strategy, activity planning and resource requirements.
- Effectively expand and retain existing accounts, continually striving to improve profitability.
- Ensure regular contact is maintained with existing accounts and prospects, keeping them abreast of Right Management’s developments and thought leadership.
- Target and generate sales, in conjunction with marketing function and sales campaigns.
- Respond to enquiries in a timely manner and lead through the sales process.
- Engage with internal cross functional teams to achieve outstanding results.
- Lead bid process for sales opportunities within business and geographical territory.
- Collaborate with Finance to drive down debtor days (target 30 days).
- Ensure all Net Promoter Score outputs are actioned for accounts within agreed timescales.
- Develop cross-selling opportunities for Manpower Group brands.
- Accurate use of CRM system which ensures accurate reports are created
Job Reference: TT0901
Salary: Negotiable package
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: Asap