Are you seeking an exciting new career for 2018?
Are you ambitious, hard-working and motivated to succeed?
Do you have experience in a call centre and/or targeted customer service-based role?
Are you looking for an opportunity to utilise your experience and make some serious £££…?
If the answer is yes continue reading below to see what we have in store for you!
We are looking to for an experienced call centre specialist to join our Permanent Recruitment Hub in Birmingham. We are offering a superb opportunity for you to join an extremely fast paced team, covering exclusive single supply through to volume recruitment.
This team have a vibrant and dedicated work hard play hard vibe; they really are the “experts” in Contact Centre recruitment. We listen to our people, and when we asked them about how they felt at work, the results were outstanding! We have lots of exciting things happening with our key clients and we are looking to add more client partnerships as we move forward in 2018.
We have an extensive client base including the leading organisations throughout the region, we are known as market leaders in this sector, day to day you will be creating new relationships and identifying opportunities within the market. This key role will involve recruiting quality staff for our clients in many job categories. The range of roles includes Customer Service, Sales, Blended roles, Collections and all support functions
* Previous knowledge and experience in Contact Centre or sales
* A drive and desire for personal success through sales
* Able to work within a fast paced activity driven environment.
* Ability to communicate at all levels to clients and candidates
* Confident selling from exclusive through to volume business
* Develop client and candidate relationships through networking.
* A thirst to develop in your chosen field
* A natural application of tenacity
* Using social media to identify and engage with clients
If you like the sound of this opportunity get in touch or click the link below to apply.
Job Reference: TT0797
Salary: £18000 - £23000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date: ASAP