Candidate Management Co-ordinator
Newcastle City Centre
Working with Manpower you will get exposure to a major corporate brand, and the professional and personal benefits that come with that. You will jump straight into one of our highly functioning teams leading the team to service one of our biggest clients – a leader in their field,
The Candidate Management Team supports our client in the management of candidates from successful completion of their Video Assessment, through to interview attendance, and any subsequent handover of information to the onboarding team for successful candidates.
This will involves:
- As directed by their manager – liaising with candidates successful at Video Assessment to arrange attendance at the relevant interview
- Providing a positive candidate experience through a professional and efficient approach
- Ensuring all actions are completed in a timely manner, within agreed SLA’s
- Proactive communication with the Team Lead and/or relevant Recruitment Delivery Manager to ensure issues are dealt with expediently
- Resolution of candidate queries, escalating where appropriate to their manager if unable to resolve themselves
- Ensure all required information is handed over to onboarding for successful candidates
- Ensure all systems are accurately updated
- Demonstrable experience in a fast-paced, high volume, environment
- Management of data from numerous sources (email, phone, face to face)
- Organised & methodical approach
- Flexibility as required to support account demands
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent starting basic salary depending on experience
- Excellent company incentives
- UK’s best learning and development programme
- Fast tracked career progression!
Please apply now or contact me on Linkedin for a confidential chat.
Every day tens of thousands of people go to work because of us; and thousands of companies thrive because of the people we find them.
Throughout our 60 year history in the UK alone, we’ve led the way in the world of work. Few companies can match Manpower’s history, and we’re proud to remain the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions to this day.
We’re part of ManpowerGroup – the world’s workforce expert, which connects more than 600,000 people to work every day and helps more than 400,000 clients worldwide. With 3,000 offices in 80 countries worldwide, ManpowerGroup offers the full spectrum of workforce solutions needed to address the complex recruitment challenges that exist today.
That’s who we are – but with the world of work always changing, we’re not standing still.
We know how people and companies work, and how they will work in the future. Because of what we do, businesses grow, communities thrive and lives change.
Job Reference: TT1306
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP