CAREER CONSULTANT – Regional Resettlement Centre, Aldershot
Full time position – 37.5 Hours per week – 08:30-17:00. Salary £33,495 + benefits
The Ministry of Defence and Right Management work together as the Career Transition Partnership (CTP) delivering comprehensive outplacement support to people leaving HM Forces.
We are currently recruiting for this rewarding and challenging client facing position within Career Transition Partnership www.ctp.org.uk
This role will be based at the Regional Resettlement Centre, Aldershot.
The role is to provide information and advice about career management and training, using guidance and coaching to assist clients to achieve career goals. This role will require the facilitation of virtual and classroom based workshops.
The person required will need:
- Strong experience in Advice and Guidance delivering one to one Career Guidance support to individuals
- NVQ L4 in Advice and Guidance would be advantageous, or a willingness to work towards this in the first year.
- Experience in facilitation and coaching
- Knowledge of the employment market and job searching
- Awareness of social media in job hunting
- Experience of working within a busy team
- Case load management
Email (Regional Manager) for a full job description quoting CC in the subject line.
You will be emailed a full job description from which you will be required to submit a targeted CV and covering email
Successful applicants will be invited to attend an Assessment Centre at RRC Aldershot throughout April 2018, dates to be confirmed.
This post is subject to an MOD security check. Closing date for CV submission is Friday 30th March 2018. No previous applications need apply.
Job Reference: TT0839
Salary: Up to £33495 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date: ASAP