CLIENT ACCOUNT DIRECTOR – ENTERPRISE
CLOSING DATE – 12 JANUARY
Our ManpowerGroup Enterprise business continues to grow and as a result we are looking to broaden and strengthen our senior management team. The Client Account Director is a key leadership role reporting directly to the Enterprise Board Director and responsible for leading the strategic account management, project management and overall service delivery into some of our most innovative and forward-looking customer accounts. Helping our valued clients solve their most difficult business problems, whilst delivering exceptional service, strong financial returns and business growth as a result. Our outsourced workforce solutions include MSP, SOW, Payroll management / provision and special projects, delivered as a seamless Total Talent Management suite of services.
This role will be field based engaging with key client stakeholders, account teams, service delivery teams and internal support teams at varying client and internal operational locations throughout the UK.
- Experience of managing large Enterprise accounts with multiple lines of service delivery (MSP, RPO, SOW, Projects)
- Senior stakeholder relationship management capabilities
- Strategic thinker – able to converse with clients, provide innovative thinking and solutions to their most difficult strategic and tactical business problems
- Strong, demonstrable business, client account and team leadership experience
- Supplier management experience / capability
- Very high levels of resilience needed across multiple service lines
- Tech Savvy (ATS, VMS, CRM) always looking to use technology to drive efficiency and productivity whilst delivering continuous improvement through our outsourced service lines
Job Reference: TT1143
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: January 2019