Client Solutions Architect
£50K – £55K + OTE
Flexible Locations – London, Bristol, Altrincham
The Solutions Architect is responsible for supporting in the pursuit of professional resourcing and outsourced solutions for new client opportunities. This will include solutions design and consulting with new and existing clients to formulate and design solutions / products on all aspects of professional & outsourced resourcing models.
This person will be responsible for providing subject matter expertise on the ManpowerGroup portfolio of resourcing solutions, leading pre sales activities, supporting the formal Rfx responses and proactively responding to opportunities & client requirements.
This person will engage with Regional SME’s, Client Relationship Executives, and Regional Operational Executives throughout the sales and implementation engagements.
Required Education/Professional Experience
- A Bachelors Degree is required for this position
Required Years of Experience
- 2+ Years experience in working in and leading cross functional matrix teams that design and develop value added business solutions, ideally MSP, RPO, Total Talent Management and Professional Recruitment Services
- 5+ Years industry experience
Required Technical/ Functional Skills
- Solution selling, Consulting and Presales Skills
- Outstanding communication skills: accurately, enthusiastically and effectively represent thoughts, ideas and concepts in writing and verbally, reflecting this in the level of presentation techniques; highly developed negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to motivate and manage a matrix and multi-functional team
- Proven proposal management experience
- Bid management and bid writing experience
- Business, planning, and financial management skills
- Extensive recruitment / resourcing experience (preferably in outsourcing, (MSP/RPO/TTM) and professional sourcing environment)
- Experience of developing a resourcing model from concept to delivery
- Experience of a client facing role, including client stakeholder management and issue resolution
- Self starter – able to work independently off site and contribute as part of the a team
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Must be able to travel and work throughout UK / I as requested
Primary Job Functions
Solution design and delivery
- Leads as a subject matter expert in the development of services and solutions aligned to ManpowerGroup Solutions and Experis
- Responsible for allocated presales activities
- Responsible for development/evolvement of new products and services.
- Manage all internal stakeholders throughout the design and delivery of a new resourcing solution,
- To contribute/support the Business Development team as required including presentations, workshops, events, conferences and exhibitions as required.
- Provide learning and development programmes that support the business strategy and develop employee
- Document and develop bid content for each solution to support all the bid process
- Work with the bid team to design tailored responses
- Advise on all aspects of the commercials required for each bid.
- Ensuring that the appropriate commercial sign off processes are in place per solution.
- Ensuring the appropriate commercial and legal stakeholders are in place for each solution or new client engagement.
- Be able to model and analyse the commercial impact of the solution across multiple service lines
- Translate the solution into an implementation plan to ensure a smooth transition from the sales process into operations / business usual
- Project management of new products and services into the implementation stage.
- Work on projects as the direction of the Solutions Director e.g. new product development; Project Solutions; external market research.
Connect with your recruiter Sabeya Ali on LinkedIn and say ‘hi’.
Tweet us @ManpowerGroupUK with #discoveryourpersonalbest
Call chat now 07515 325 251
Job Reference: TT1139
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date: ASAP