- 50% managing group wide comms across the business including, Brook Street, Experis etc. – Internal messaging, intranet, employee engagement etc to approx. 1800 employees nationwide.
- 50% driving thought leadership, event coordination, crisis management and communications externally.
- Measure ROI on all communications and improve performance.
- Creating interesting and engaging content both internally and externally.
- Dealing with Senior Stakeholders and how they can improve.
- Budget management.
- 5-10 years’ experience within a PR agency in a Senior Account Director or equivalent role.
- Alternatively experience doing a similar role within a Blue chip organisation with multiple brands.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent writing skills and strong verbal communications.
- Self-motivated and can do attitude.
- Strong experience previously managing crisis communications.
Job Reference: MA0974
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP