£15,000pa + Bonus, + Benefits. Offered with Full Training + Career Development
Experis are currently seeking Compliance Administrators to join our ever growing fun and friendly team in Altrincham on a full time permanent basis.
Experis is a leading IT recruitment firm and part of the larger Manpower Group. Our friendly office is located in Altrincham close to bus, train and metro transport links and is one of five large offices across the UK & Ireland employing nearly 350 full time staff.
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Articulate with a positive approach
- Good reasoning skills and ability to deal with complex issues and make sound judgements on solutions
- Excellent telephone skills (basic sales, message handling, service).
- Resilient and ability to remain calm and professional under difficult circumstances
- Ability to project professionalism and confidence at all levels over the phone and face to face
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Flexible attitude and approach
- Practical level of Word, Excel and PowerPoint-Ability to use Outlook and the internet
- Confident IT skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Some experience gained within a customer service or office based environment in a similar role- Admin, Office, Compliance, Policy, document control or similar
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email.
Benefits and perks
- Competitive basic salary, with Bonus and Benefits, along side a structured career path, with the support of a dedicated training function covering all aspects of the compliance function
- A 2018 Award Winning Learning Development Programme
- Be part of one of the most Ethical Recruitment Businesses (Ethisphere, 2018) and a company working with over 80% of the Fortune Global 500.
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the market
- Buzzing team – you’ll work with passionate people just like you
Holding interviews now, and have immediate starts!
Job Reference: TT0848
Salary: Up to £15000.00 per annum + Bonus, Benefits +Training
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP-Flexible