Our client is a National Industrial Client who has been a leader for the last 25 years. We are looking for a Onsite Consultant to work in our fast paced busy site in Coventry
As Onsite Consultant, you will work in a fast-paced, high volume recruiting organisation. You will be responsible for:
- Absence Management and Disciplinary
- Will be main point of contact between our client and Resourcing Team
- Responsible for the smooth running of the staff
- Will have to be consultative and offer solutions for staffing etc
- Helping out with recruitment when needed
The ideal person will be an organisational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organisation of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and get their foot in the door, with the chance to pursue an exciting career working in a top recruiting organisation.
What’s in it For You?
- An opportunity to secure a role in a global business with an award Winning Learning Development Programme (catch us at the #LearningAwards) to drive your career ambitions and give you the tools and connections to be a leader of the future
- Buzzing team vibe
- Excellent administration and IT skills
- A good telephone manner
- Hard working and a want to succeed!
- Working to tight targets and deadlines
- Excel knowledge and organisation skills
How to apply:
- Tap apply
- Connect with your recruiter Emma Sweeney on LinkedIn and say ‘hi’.
- Tweet us @ManpowerGroupUK with #discoveryourpersonalbest
Job Reference: TT1350
Salary: £20000 - £22000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP