Our client is a National Industrial Client who has been a leader for the last 25 years. We are looking for a Contract Manager to manage a fast paced busy site in Warrington
As Contract Manager, you will work in a fast-paced, high volume recruiting organisation. You will be responsible for:
The ideal person will be an organisational guru, work effectively with the clients and all the departments within that, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organisation of talented individuals.
What’s in it For You?
- An opportunity to secure a role in a global business with an award Winning Learning Development Programme (catch us at the #LearningAwards) to drive your career ambitions and give you the tools and connections to be a leader of the future
- Buzzing team vibe
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Accountability for the overall achievement of the SLA’s and smooth running of the contract whilst developing strong relationships with key client contacts.
- Working with the Contracts Team to plan weekly activities to ensure achievement of all SLA’s.
- Ensure the client is updated on changes in the business or the wider environment, which will affect the management of their account.
- Working with the Contracts Team to ensure agreed SLA’s are achieved, providing regular action plans and reward and recognition initiatives.
- Supporting the Contracts Team to manage local recruitment campaigns and ensure the supply of suitable candidates to fill outstanding vacancies.
- Deal with employee HR requirements effectively, including complaints and escalate where necessary. Managing HR processes, including dismissals, appeals and grievances.
- Manage ways in which we can achieve a high level of integration with the customer.
- Carry out regular reviews with key client contact in order to gain feedback on the service they are receiving from Manpower in line with the company’s quality standards and taking corrective action as necessary.
- Ensure all activity complies with company policies, procedures, legislative and regulatory requirements, including Health and Safety Regulations and employment legislation.
- Other ad-hoc duties and project work as required.
- Recruitment Experience
- Extensive experience managing a contract/client
- Ability and track record of managing a team
- Working to tight targets and deadlines
How to apply:
- Tap apply
- Connect with your recruiter Emma Sweeney on LinkedIn and say ‘hi’.
- Tweet us @ManpowerGroupUK with #discoveryourpersonalbest
Job Reference: TT1377
Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP