An opportunity has arisen for an Contractor Talent Acquisition Manager
This role is to provide proactive contractor recruitment leadership and support across the client base for contingent labour. The position will act as “Account Manager” and provide hands-on full life cycle recruitment for internal client groups and coaching and mentoring support for the Talent Acquisition Partners.
Responsibilities will include:
* Management and accountability for contingent labour across the UKI region
* Management and engagement of key stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and delivery of service to an excellent standard.
* Management and development of the Contract Talent Acquisition Partner and Coordinator team
* Management, mentoring and development of the Contract Talent Acquisition Partners on the sourcing and business partnering elements of the role.
* Management of contractor engagements to resolve any issues such as pay or terms and conditions (contract knowledge essential).
* Management of contingent labour recruitment system (Fieldglass – knowledge is a major advantage)
* Management of the complete recruitment and on-boarding lifecycle ensuring a seamless process with excellent candidate and hiring manager experiences.
* Manage and run adhoc projects, migrations including developing and delivery on project plans.
* Provide in depth and up to date knowledge of contractor UKI legislation (such as AWR) and the different types of employments that exist.
* Provide valuable contractor market with support of market intelligence.
* Provide recurring and adhoc reporting including monthly dashboards and cost saving reports.
* Building Partnerships and working closely with the other Talent Acquisition Managers to ensure consistency across the UKI region.
* Building relationships with Stakeholders outside of the UK to educate on UK policies
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
* Extensive experience in contract recruitment with a track record of success in a high volume, fast paced corporate environment.
* Excellent Stakeholder engagement and management experience
* Prior experience working in a global information, financial services, or technology company is highly desirable.
* Proven experience and skills: sourcing contractors using a variety of methods, e.g. database searches, internet job postings, 3rd parties.
* Has the ability to drive the direct sourcing model by directly sourcing the best talent for the company with minimal use of 3rd party suppliers
* Ability to deal with high vacancy numbers without compromising candidate quality or an effective and timely service to the business
* Must be a self-starter, strong team player; and possess strong organizational and time management skills
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and strong attention to detail with a focus on data quality.
* Prior experience with Fieldglass highly desirable
* Strong PC skills, proficiency in MS Word and Excel, Fieldglass including reporting
There will be occasional travel to other sites, but mostly based in Canary Wharf.
Benefits: Car allowance £4410 with OTE.
Click the link below to apply!
Good Luck Job Hunting!
Job Reference: TT0708
Salary: Car allowance, Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP