Contracts Manager – Onsite
£30K – £35K + OTE
We have an exciting opportunity for a Onsite Contracts Manager based out of Brighton.
You will be responsible for achieving agreed targets by ensuring the effective fulfilment of agreed SLA’s, developing existing business, and ensuring the effective management of a team of consultants (level 2).
Maintaining regular contact with the client contacts to ensure full business potential is realised and SLA’s are negotiated and met
- Networking with the client’s key decision makers in order to identify and take advantage of new business opportunities
- Targeting and monitoring consultants on developing business
- Focusing on ways in which Manpower can achieve a high level of integration with the customer
- Translating trends and market developments into opportunities for the development of new products and services.
- Monitoring competitor activity and second tier supplier activity
- Writing and delivering project plans
- Regular meetings with client to discuss new business opportunities
- Number of payroll / invoicing etc errors
- Quality of competitor research conducted by the Key Account team
- Number of referrals made to other business areas by the team
- Client and candidate feedback received on the quality of the service offered
- Amount of OUP generated
- Contract audit compliance and feedback
- Supporting the team to manage local recruitment campaigns to ensure the fulfilment of orders
- Monitoring the quality of service provided, including the quality of field staff, and / or applicants, to all clients to reduce vulnerability to competitor activity
- Working with the team to ensure that agreed service level agreements are achieved
- Addressing problems that arise effectively ensuring regular face-to-face contact with the client
- Demonstrating exceptional knowledge and understanding of the Recruitment industry, applicants and client’s businesses to ensure the service meets their needs
- Ensuring that complaint handling is resolved quickly and efficiently
- Regular service review and new business opportunity meetings with client
- Number of referrals made to other business areas
- Quality of competitor research conducted
- Client feedback received on the quality of the service offered
- Percentage of orders filled versus percentage of orders filled by second-tier suppliers
- Time taken to fill orders
- Amount of OUP generated
- Contract audit results
- Client / candidate feedback
- Number of complaints generated
- Number of complaints resolved to satisfaction
If you are interested in the above vacancy get in touch!
*Connect with me on LinkedIn – Sabeya Ali | ManpowerGroup and say ‘Hi’.
*Call 07515325251 to chat now.
You can apply clicking the link below!
Job Reference: TT1188
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date: ASAP