Cyber Security Team Lead
55-65k OTE (including car allowance)
Experis are recruiting for a team leader within our team will play a pivotal role in the growth of the Cyber Security Vertical and the managing of our small successful team.
As an integral member of the team your role will be divided into a number of key accountabilities that will look to elevate the quality of service we provide to our clients through the provision of sound competitor insights and market intelligence, and to lead the well-established recruitment team.
- Deliver researched shortlists for recruitment projects across, junior, senior and executive level hiring projects
- Research businesses within the Cyber vertical and produce top-down organisational charts and potential strategic recruitment target lists
- Develop and manage live talent pools enabling the business to deliver against “difficult to fill” opportunities across the key account function
- Perform in-depth candidate sourcing support across various mediums, e.g. LinkedIn, Job boards and Database & Provide target lists gained via networking activity
- Develop strong relationships with Resourcing teams in order to support applicant delivery using standard and advanced methods
- Further the development of alternative sourcing methods across the business
- Ensure all applicants on the system are assigned to the correct talent pool
- Check the availability status of each candidate and update accordingly
- Attend client calls and meetings and exhibitions alongside the Consultants/ Vertical Lead that relate to all activity
- Business Development
- Leading and supporting our well established recruitment team
- Experience within cyber security recruitment role of atleast 3 years.
- Ability to manage and direct a team
- Good computer skills and ability to acquire knowledge of the in-house candidate database swiftly in order to be able to undertake multi-level searches.
- Good reasoning skills and ability to screen and eventually interview applicants and make sound judgements on suitability.
- Excellent telephone skills
- Presentation skills.
- Expert knowledge of the market place and of competitors.
- Expert negotiation skills.
- Technical knowledge.
- Ability to project professionalism and personality over the phone and face to face.
- Networking skills
Please contact me on Linkedin ‘Emma Sweeney’ for a in depth chat if this sounds like an opportunity you cant miss out on.
Job Reference: TT1092
Salary: Including OTE & Car allowance
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP