Data Analyst – Part Time
Location – Osterley or Altrincham
Salary – competitive + Company Benefits
Reporting into the ManpowerGroup Solutions Client Director, this role will be responsible for the following:
- MI Business report development incorporating adhoc requests
- Monthly & Quarterly SLA analysis
- Weekly Dashboard reports
- Development of report presentations
- Experience Day Analysis
- Pipeline application analysis
Analysis of the End to End recruitment process
- Interpret data to analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing performance reporting on all aspects of the recruitment process
- Measure performance against SLAs
- Produce pipeline reports, weekly dashboards and monthly/ quarterly reviews.
- Deliver effective, clear & concise reporting, whilst constantly reviewing how we report to Sky.
- Assessment : Associate ratio monthly analysis
- Weekly forecasting
- Monthly telephone/video interview & Experience Day analysis
- Continually review process to look for insights
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in data/SLAs to support the management in identifying efficiencies and performance issues and improvements
- Filter and clean data correcting issues where identified to ensure reporting accuracy
- Previous experience of recruiting, human resources or talent acquisition analytics within an RPO or in house environment is desirable
- Understanding of management information and data analysis is essential
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and establish relationships at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to develop solutions to complex problems
- Demonstrate commitment to teamwork and delivering value to the organisation
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to convey messages in a clear, concise and constructive manner
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of working in an analytical/problem solving role delivering quality reporting to managers and clients
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise own workload and the ability to multitask
*Connect with me on LinkedIn – Sabeya Ali | ManpowerGroup and say ‘Hi’.
*Call 07515325251 to chat now.
You can apply clicking the link below!
Job Reference: TT1291
Salary: Up to £18000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date: ASAP