Data Analyst- Manpower
The Data Analyst will be responsible for building reports within client VMS systems in order to extract MSP data. Once the data is extracted the data analyst will assist with validating and mapping the data into IntelliReach. The role involves maintaining existing account data through reconciliation of new data and investigated load validation errors.
Working for Manpower, will give you the opportunity to work with a plethora of global clients.
- Retrieve, validate, and analyze data from multiple technology tools in order to establish accurate and comparable performance metrics
- Partnering with the Technology team to ensure deduplication, accuracy, and comprehensiveness of data sets
- Effectively communicate with, and respond to, internal requests for client data requests
- Leverage data visualization tools to support data analysis in the development of standard and adhoc reports
- Develop reports and populate presentations with data analysis and recommendations
- Understand and support TAPFIN’s business model, Quality Assurance policies, and client commitments
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in related field
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience working with very large data sets, including statistical analyses, data visualization, data mining, and data cleansing
- Experience writing reports within VMS Systems (Fieldglass, IQN Navigator, Beeline etc…)
- Experience with Excel, writing formulas, filtering, pivot tables etc.
- Proven experience in effectively partnering with business teams to support their objectives
- The ability to multi-task, manage deadlines, and support change requests
This role will require working knowledge of the industry and our business to enable actionable intelligence based on data analysis. All candidates should have strong analytical skills, the ability to manage their time effectively, and work independently to complete tasks.
Please call Nikita Shellard for immediate consideration on 07585558186 or click ‘ apply’
Job Reference: TT1016
Salary: Excellent benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP