To work on designated accounts to assist in the placing of staff against client SLA’s. This involves working with Applicants and Clients and against a personal billing target.
- Responsible for full qualification of vacancy and production of Recruitment Plan with Hiring Manager
- Assist in client meetings and be prepared to discuss resourcing aspect of the role.
- On going client management through the recruitment life cycle
- Advertising, search of database, job boards, LinkedIn and Headhunting
- Carry out face to face candidate interviews on an ad hoc basis.
- Undertake candidate telephone interviews in order to identify a short list. This will necessitate evening work and occasional weekends.
- Chasing clients for feedback on CVs as required.
- Booking interviews with client/candidates as required.
- Debriefing candidates and clients after interviews as required.
- Making offers and closing/signing up Applicants/Clients.
- Taking up references for candidates.
- Preparing CVs for presentation to Clients, and ensuring quality levels are sufficient for Client inspection.
- Preparing applicants for interviews.
- Working within the delivery timescales as agreed with the client.
Record Keeping and Administration
- Maintaining Client and Applicant records to the standards laid down by the Employment Agencies Act, the Quality Management System and the Experis Client and Contractor administration process manual.
- Recording details of new Clients on to the database.
- Ensuring that any client/vacancy requirements are adequately recorded.
- Recording details of the recruitment process i.e. CVs sent, interviews arranged, vacancy requirements and placements.
- Marking up of CVs.
- Experience in a customer focused role, with demonstrable potential to progress into account management or sales.
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Good computer skills and ability to acquire knowledge of the in-house candidate database swiftly in order to be able to undertake multi-level searches.
- Good reasoning skills and ability to screen and eventually interview applicants and make sound judgements on suitability.
- Excellent telephone skills (basic sales, message handling, service).
- Reasonable presentation skills.
- Reasonable knowledge of the market place and of competitors.
- Basic negotiation skills.
- Some technical knowledge.
- Ability to project professionalism and personality over the phone and face to face.
- Networking skills.
- Contemporary recruiting – leverage fresh and innovative practices to source great talent, and match them to the right opportunities.
- Understand human potential– knowing people’s motivations, strengths and where they need to develop is critical to helping them succeed.
- Engaging and authentic – easily and effectively engages people, drawing them into our network, uses strong communication skills to build and maintain trusting relationships.
- Brilliant feedback – making every piece of feedback timely, caring and insightful.
- Great connector – being able to see and create connections and possibilities for candidates, clients, and ourselves.
- Organised and efficient – able to balance multiple priorities, plans and structures time to efficiently and effectively meet performance objectives
- Be candidate first. We want great talent to choose us. Our promise to candidates is clear – we help accelerate their personal success. What is important to our candidates is important to us, because their success leads to our success.
- Be real. We believe that every candidate deserves to be in the know. We are straight and upfront with candidates because we respect them and want to create strong trusting relationships.
- Be looking for what’s next. We understand that what we do for our candidates today, gives us the chance to help them tomorrow. Our candidates’ careers are important to them; we help them now at the same time we are looking out for their next opportunity.
- Be an expert. We continually deepen our knowledge of trends, markets, industries and people. We give our candidates access to our knowledge, insights and networks. In turn they build our networks and knowledge.
- Be accountable. We always deliver on our commitments. We know what winning looks like for our candidates, our clients and ourselves and we balance those to ensure everyone wins.
- Connect with me on LinkedIn – Sabeya Ali | ManpowerGroup and say ‘Hi’.
- Call 07515325251 to chat now.
Job Reference: TT0862
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date: ASAP