RECRUITER- NO SALES
BRISTOL BS1 6BX
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruiter to join our RPO Delivery team for Babcock International, one of the UK’s leading defence and aerospace organisation. With an almost unmatched capability across multiple industries, Babcock play a key role in many high profile and large scale projects such as the design and build of the UK’s new aircraft carriers and Hinkley Point C.
Supporting the pro-active recruitment of niche skills, you will be responsible for identifying, attracting and securing talent for a wide range of roles. Unlike other recruitment positions, the emphasis is not on volume or KPI’s. Instead, we provide a high quality service, truly understanding the business we support, skills required and how best to attract the right people and achieve success. With this in mind, you must be willing and eager to learn so that you build the knowledge and skills required to become a credible and professional recruitment partner.
This is purely a delivery role with no “cold calling” or sales activity.
- Experience recruiting technical skills (desirable)
- Assertive and pro-active nature
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Willingness to learn and an aptitude for understanding technical information
- Have a tenacious approach and can demonstrate resilience to setbacks and difficulty
- Self-driven and motivated by success
What’s in it For You?
- Excellent basic salary, alongside an extremely generous commission structure.
- A 2018 Award – Winning Learning Development Programme (catch us at the #LearningAwards) to drive your career ambitions and give you the tools and connections to be a leader of the future
- Be part of one of the most Ethical Recruitment Businesses (Ethisphere, 2018) and a company working with over 80% of the Fortune Global 500.
- Receive recognition and earn based on your results
- You will have the opportunity to work with one of the biggest brands in the defence and nuclear industry
- A clear structured career path, with the support of a dedicated training from the business, management and the wider team. Many of our leaders began as recruiters.
- Big money to be earned – without the hard sales culture.
For more information or to register your interest please get in touch.
Job Reference: TT1452
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum + plus commission
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP