Lead Delivery Consultant- Key Accounts
Experis Professional Services are currently recruiting for an experience Delivery Recruiter, to take the lead of our already structured, Key accounts desk in our brand new, central Bristol office! This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced recruiter to grow and develop, a desk and team around our already won, prestigious Engineering and IT Clients.
- Acquire and nuture already won, prestigious key accounts
- Build strong relationships with existing clients, nurture these relationships to ensure future business and maximise the number of placements made by Experis
- Plan and improve delivery into key accounts
- Searching for suitable candidates using a variety of sources including hotlists, current Experis finishers, in-house database, external search engines, social media, referrals and advertising
- Assist in client meetings and be prepared to discuss resourcing aspect of the role. Write reports and file with organisation chart as required.
- Networking with applicants to generate more candidates.
- Carry out action searches on the system.
- Picking up leads from applicants over the phone or face to face
- Hitting monthly billing target
- Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of your clients and vertical
Whats in it for you?
- Fast tracked careeer progression- Build a team and become a manager within 6 months
- Excellent basic salary + commission structure
- Opportunity to manage your own desk within a delivery environment
- Gain a wealth of experience whilst being supported by your delivery manager
- family orientated office with excellent team vibe and social benefits
Please apply accordingly for immediate consideration.
Job Reference: TT1019
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP