Experis Flex Recruitment Consultant- Home Based opportunity!
Forming part of the brand new Experis Flex initiative you will be working autonomously in a flexible and professional manner which enables a better work-life balance along with the space to succeed and achieve your goals both financially and professionally.
This opportunity also allows flexible working and may suit someone who has family commitments or is looking for a little bit of flexibility in their working life. We can tailor the package around the timescales on which individuals are looking to work.
You will be home based, whilst having access to all of the tools, support and commercial branding that you would expect from the global Experis brand. This includes full access to LinkedIn Recruiter, the award winning Bullhorn CRM platform and leading job boards. You will also receive the full support in terms of our back office support functions.
We are seeking self-motivated recruiters who are looking for a different approach to their working day and also career progression.
You will be responsible for developing relationships with new clients across the UK. You will be required to: Pro-actively identify, attract, engage, assess and secure top talent for your clients; ; Build upon our strong reputation within the market as the #1Global Leader in Professional Resourcing & Workforce Solutions.
- Research, immerse in and become a true Subject Matter Expert in your chosen vertical by developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their technologies, their projects, their strategies and their work culture and environment;
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies;
- Visiting clients to build and develop strong and successful relationships. Meeting can be held either locally to you or our London HQ (or Bristol, Edinburgh, Solihull or Manchester office)
- Grow new business sales revenue in your vertical market, and focus on growing your delivery function to ‘land-and-expand’ within your client-base
- Experience in recruitment, ideally Team Leader / Senior Consultant level
- Experience in the IT / Digital / Technology sectors
- Proven experience in bidding and winning new client deals and subsequent delivery of projects
- Proven experience of working in an autonomous and responsible manner
- Passion and knowledge of the recruitment market
- Expert level understanding of the recruitment life-cycle including securing exclusivity
- Responsible and self-motivated
- Customer / Client focused with a penchant for exceptional brand identity
- Exceptional planning and time management skills
- Focused on results and growing own business
- Able and confident to map a market and cross sell to other business areas
- Credible and professional in meetings and business pitches
- Ability to formulate a strategy on how to grow within the chosen market
Whilst this role will be predominantly home-based, we offer the opportunity to utilise the Experis offices when they wish.
Job Reference: TT0843
Salary: Home Based +Flexible working+Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP