Graduate Recruitment Consultant- No Sales
£30k OTE in your first year.
Recruitment is an exciting, multi-billion-pound international industry with vast opportunities for a competitive, driven and motivated graduate!
we work hard, we work as a team, we drive for results, we achieve targets and we celebrate our wins!!
What does a Graduate Recruitment Consultant Do?
As a recruitment consultant, you’re the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- developing a good understanding of our clients, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
Career development– we invest in the careers and with our structure development plan, you’ll know exactly what you need to do to progress and you’ll have the support and training to do so
What are we looking for in a future Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Ambitious, competitive and driven
- Confident and Outgoing
- Commercial awareness
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive & eager to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with high workloads
- Resilient work ethic
- Goal Orientated
- Money Motivated
- Positive Mindset
What’s in it For You?
- Excellent basic salary, alongside an extremely generous commission structure.
- A 2018 Award – Winning Learning Development Programme (catch us at the #LearningAwards) to drive your career ambitions and give you the tools and connections to be a leader of the future
- Be part of one of the most Ethical Recruitment Businesses (Ethisphere, 2018) and a company working with over 80% of the Fortune Global 500.
- Receive recognition and earn based on your results
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the market, such as BSkyB, BT, Capgemini and many, many more!
- A clear structured career path, with the support of a dedicated training function covering all aspects of the recruitment function, some of our leaders only joined the business less than 3 years ago
- Big money to be earned – Plus perks including 5* trips and awards ceremonies.
- Buzzing team vibe – you’ll work with passionate people just like you!
- Tap apply
- Connect with your recruiter (Emma Sweeney) on LinkedIn and say ‘hi’.
Job Reference: TT0992
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP