HR Administrator – Solihull – £21K – £23K
This role will involve issuing contract offers to candidates, initiating onboarding and background checks as well as answering queries and processing priority request form the team mailbox.
Working closely with colleagues to ensure employee administration meets operational requirements, is of high quality and timely.
Ensuring that prospective and new employees receive prompt, accurate employee documentation and presents a professional welcome to the business.
Ensuring that all employee data is accurate and its administration complies with the Data Protection Act.
Maintains a current and complete knowledge of HR administrative procedures in line with Company guidelines.
To undertake project work and other related activities as required.
Key personal qualities
- Adapts quickly and flexibly to new demands and change
- Manages own time well to meet competing priorities
- Shows resilience, stamina and reliability under heavy pressure
- Listens to what is said and is perceptive to others reactions
- Always looking to implement new effective systems
- Able to work as part of a team to achieve team goals
- Be respectful and open and honest to others
- Be speedy in response to colleagues, client and employees
- Demonstrates continuous improvement to self development and work activity
Interviews taking place week commencing 28th of May 2018 – to apply click the link below.
Job Reference: TT0929
Salary: £21000 - £23000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date: ASAP