HR Admin ( Graduate role )
This is an exciting role for a HR graduate looking for an exciting opportunity within a global recruitment company!
Please note that this is a one year, initial contract with the very high, possibility of a permanent role at the end.
- Ensures that HR activity admin deadlines are met in line with operational requirements.
- Maintains the administration data and ensures its professional presentation at all times.
- Identifies common issues regarding employee administration and seeks ways to refine, simplify and reduce costs through effective administration activity.
- Ensures that all employee data is accurate and its administration complies with the Data Protection Act.
- Maintains a current and complete knowledge of HR administrative procedures in line with Company guidelines.
- To undertake other related activities as required.
Key personal qualities / behaviours
- Demonstrates a creative and constructive approach to problem solving
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Displays confidence in own judgements but responds constructively to alternate ideas
- Adapts quickly and flexibly to new demands and change
- Manages own time well to meet competing priorities
- Shows resilience, stamina and reliability under heavy pressure
- Listens to what is said and is perceptive to others reactions
- Always looking to implement new effective systems
- Able to work as part of a team to achieve team goals
- Be respectful and open and honest to others
- Be speedy in response to customers
- Demonstrates continuous improvement to self development and work activity
Please call Nikita Shellard on 07585558186 for immediate consideration or click ‘ Apply’
Job Reference: TT1056
Salary: Excellent benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 1 year +
Job Start Date: ASAP