Infrastructure Services Leader
The primary responsibility of this role is to deliver a robust, scalable IT infrastructure landscape across the Manpower Group UK (incl. Manpower, Experis, Brook St & Right Management) to support the business’s strategic priorities. This person will be able to understand, define and articulate the current infrastructure state, transformation roadmap and future state for the Manpower UK Group business.
Primary responsibility is to manage and coordinate both internal and third party resource to deliver both a stable service to the business and drive transformational change. The role will directly report to the Manpower UK Group IT Director and combines expert knowledge and solid experience of information technology with effective communication skills at all levels of the organisation.
This role reports directly to the UK Group IT Director and will manage resource across a matrix environment.
- Implementing a governance framework to maintain the required service levels across the infrastructure, including service reviews and management reporting
- Define, communicate and embed a process focused technology deliver culture, leveraging ITIL best practice.
- Manage service agreements and relationships with 3rd party vendors ensuring defined levels are maintained across the IT landscape, whilst driving efficiency across the environment.
- Chair regular review meetings with vendors to monitor SLA’s and agreements, signing off on acceptance criteria and managing changes/penalties as required.
- Accountability for the maintenance of the assets in the Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- Manage a team responsible for the standardisation, simplification and modernisation of the IT infrastructure
- Manager third party vendor relationships to deliver stable operations and drive efficiency
- Support the Group IT Director in developing the technology strategy and future state roadmap
- Liaise with Manpower Global Information Services to ensure the UK infrastructure strategy is aligned with global directives
- Manage and refine robust ITIL processes for the delivery of service and change into the IT environment (change management, Incident management, problem management etc.)
- Escalation point for all incident, change and problem management with vendors
- Manage a third party vendor to provide robust end user support across the entire Manpower UK Group estate
- Ensure all infrastructure changes meet the required architecture and security standards
- Work with the Manpower Group UK applications teams to support their infrastructure requirements
- Scope of role covers all Manpower Group UK brands – Manpower, Brook Street, Experis and Right Management
- Lead the consolidation and transformation infrastructure, including Active Directory, networks, servers, across the different business units in line with the strategic direction.
- Move the IT infrastructure organisation and processes in line with ITIL principles
This role will manage a team of technical resources so should have extensive experience in infrastructure service delivery and change, including networks, servers, active directory and end user support.
- Experience of infrastructure service delivery
- A strong understanding of the ITIL Framework
- Experience of implementing IT Governance frameworks and producing management reporting
- Management of third party vendors and SLA management
- Understanding of networking, server technology, cloud and Microsoft infrastructure technology stack
- Understanding of data centre design and management
- Understanding of information security standards and technology such as vulnerability scanning, Anti-virus and firewalls
- Experience with existing Manpower Group UK applications, infrastructure and business processes
- Experience with existing Manpower Group UK networking, data centre design , cloud and server landscape
- A strong personality with the ability to uphold policy/standards/procedure across a diverse team with the experience to push back when required
- Must have excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise activities appropriately
- Highly motivated, proactive and delivery focused
- Takes ownership of issues, projects and drives change
- Ability to work up to C-suite level and communicate complex issues clearly
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to prioritise and work in a highly pressurised environment
- Analytical, problem solver
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to put technical concepts into business focused language
Uxbridge, London or Luton with travel to other Manpower UK locations as required.
Job Reference: TT1275
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP