As a Internal Recruiter, you’re the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- Developing a good understanding of our clients, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
What’s in it For You?
- Excellent basic salary, alongside an extremely generous commission structure.
- A 2018 Award – Winning Learning Development Programme (catch us at the #LearningAwards) to drive your career ambitions and give you the tools and connections to be a leader of the future
- Be part of one of the most Ethical Recruitment Businesses (Ethisphere, 2018) and a company working with over 80% of the Fortune Global 500.
- Receive recognition and earn based on your results
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the market, such as BSkyB, BT, Capgemini and many, many more!
- A clear structured career path, with the support of a dedicated training function covering all aspects of the recruitment function, some of our leaders only joined the business less than 3 years ago
- Big money to be earned – Plus perks including 5* trips and awards ceremonies.
- Buzzing team vibe – you’ll work with passionate people just like you!
Please contact Lauren on 07515325190 for more details.
Job Reference: TT1179
Salary: £22000 - £25000 per annum + + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP