Job title: IT Security & Risk Leader
Do you want to take the next step in your information security career?
Passionate about implementing information security best practice?
Interested in driving a cultural change across both technology and the business?
This person will be able to understand and articulate information security and technology risk in relation to the Manpower business. They will be the Information Security Officer for the UK group of the global Manpower business, with dotted line responsibility to the Global/Regional Information Security Team.
Primary responsibility is to oversee and coordinate security and governance efforts across the UK organisation in collaboration with other key stakeholders in the business ensuring they fully understand and accept/mitigate risks and threats that apply to their area. The role will directly report to the UK Group IT Director and combines expert knowledge and solid experience of information security and compliance standards with effective communication skills at all levels of the organisation.
The position is the primary link between Manpower IT and the legal/compliance/data privacy and support departments ensuring a good two way dialogue for security best practices and risk management.
- Define, communicate and embed a risk focused culture across the IT function
- Define, communicate and embed controls around IT change, project and service delivery
- Define and communicate governance and compliance priorities, including service level expectations to the IT & Business leadership team.
- Manage and deliver security and governance projects, including budget/resource management
- Develop business case justifications and cost benefit analysis for proposed areas of spending and initiatives. This includes the directing of research on potential technology solutions and, where applicable, the implementation to support new initiatives.
- Develops, maintains evaluates, implements and updates related policies and procedures in line with both business requirements and national and international legislative changes, i.e. ISO 9001/27001/22301 processes and procedures.
- In partnership with across all business functions, ensure IT security services are properly positioned within client RFP responses as well aligning responses at a Manpower Global level.
- Coordinate and oversee internal and external client audits as it relates to IT security and compliance.
- Coordinate and oversee third-party IT vulnerability assessments.
- Align services to support Global IT requirements and standards.
- Support the rollout of new security technology/services/vendors as appropriate
- Manage Information Security incidents in conjunction with other functions such as compliance, data privacy, legal and operations.
- Regular risk and control assessments, including SOX certification.
- Extensive information security experience, across broad security domains.
- CISSP/CISA/CISM certification preferred.
- Obtain and maintain existing and future accreditations in accordance with applicable regulations, client-requirements and industry best-practices.
- Knowledge and experience of industry standards such as ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials.
- Extensive understanding of data handling best-practices and information management and governance.
- Knowledge and expertise of cross-border regulations, such as GDPR and EU data Privacy rules.
- Experience working with technical resources responsible for implementing security technology.
- Experience in security monitoring, detection, prevention and control systems.
- Ability to stay current on information security, and broader changing technology landscape, including intrusion detection, phishing and logical security threats
- Understanding of the compliance, legal and ethical obligations that organisations should have with respect to logical and physical security, personally identifiable information and data protection.
- Comprehensive knowledge about data handling and security best protocols.
Job Reference: TT0890
Salary: Up to £80000 per annum + £92k OTE potential
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: Asap