Service Operations Manager – Project Solutions Division
Working with a key account within the Project Solutions Division including travel within the Reading area.
Manpower is one of the largest staffing services companies in the world, with revenues of $20 billion USD per annum and operations in over 80 countries. Experis is the specialist IT staffing and related services division of the Manpower group and is a wholly owned subsidiary.
Here in the UK, Experis (formerly Elan IT) provides ‘vendor on site’ services to a number of large multinational organisations predominately in the System Integrator, and high technology engineering space. Many of our UK programmes are part of Global programmes. Experis has five UK regional offices.
Project Solutions is a strategic investment for us as we seek to broaden and enrich our service offerings to existing clients and new prospects. The Division is in growing year on year, has achieved significant profitable growth in a short period of time and also has successfully leveraged established Project Solutions relationships in the USA. We are now seeking to appoint a Service Operations Manager to provide to day to day operational management of a Managed Service delivered in a key Project Solutions account.
As you would expect in a growing business function the role has a broad remit and will provide plenty of scope, challenge and opportunity. It is very much a ‘hands on’ role that requires a flexible approach and the ability to prioritise tasks to best serve our key client. The Project Solutions Team has on-boarded a number of new services over the past 12 months and is now focussed on expanding further through Staffing as a Service and deliverables based engagements.
- Monitor and assess the performance of the service to ensure defined SLA’s and KPI’s are met.
- Be a single point of contact to key client stakeholders for the service.
- Develop and expand existing service including incorporating new demands and any improvement plans and initiatives.
- Take ownership and be responsible for day to day operational management.
- Take ownership, organise and develop team workflows.
- Overall team management.
- Responsible for team staff augmentation.
- Work closely with Experis sourcing teams to successfully deliver technical expertise within the service.
- Management reporting into client and Project Solutions management team.
- Chair review and team meetings.
- Develop and maintain service documentation.
- Manage client billing processes.
The Ideal Candidate Profile
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in the IT services industry ideally with a systems integrator or IT solutions provider.
- Ideally ITIL, Prince2, Agile or similar industry accreditation.
- Has strong team management experience.
- Experience ideally gained with a mid-market sized player.
- Experience in delivering in an outsourced environment to SLAs and KPIs.
- A natural proactive approach to client and service management.
- Graduate calibre. Ideally with a qualification in IT or related.
- Excellent communication skills- written, verbal and presentation.
- Comfortable at presenting solutions and running service review meetings to a variety of audiences.
Please call Nikita Shellard on 07483337199 for immediate consideration or click apply
Job Reference: TT1048
Salary: Bonus + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP