The Career Transition Partnership (CTP) between the UK Ministry of Defence and Right Management exists to support Armed Forces Service leavers in their transition to civilian life. We are looking to recruit a Lecturer to instruct Service Leavers in Electrical Installation, leading to nationally recognised qualifications for employment.
This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday 08:30-17:00, based in Aldershot, Hampshire.
- Delivery of Electrical training, to include Wiring/Building Regulations, Inspection & Test and Domestic Electrical Installation.
- Assisting with the development, maintenance and management of course material and other departmental documentation.
- Maintenance and development of training facilities.
- Assisting in the creation, maintenance and review of the plan for the Departments annual equipment requirements and weekly course consumables.
- Internal Verification and Assessor duties for RTC courses where qualified.
- Deputising for Head of Department when required.
You can apply clicking the link below.
You can request a full job spec on email.
Job Reference: TT1031
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date: ASAP