Are you looking to branch out into brand, cultivate in creative, prove yourself in PR or deliver in digital recruitment?
Yes? Then take a look at this hot off the press Recruitment Consultant opportunity:
Imagine that spark of yours having the power to connect people with meaningful work every day. That’s not just what we do, it’s who we are… What we are looking for is someone with drive and the motivation to succeed alongside having the right attitude of running your own desk. You have the freedom with this role to be based anywhere in the UK with the flexibility of working from home and also in an office.
- Connecting with businesses in your local area and in your own specialised area in marketing to sell your services as a professional Recruiter and build lasting relationships.
- Finding the best candidates for our clients’ jobs, using our online databases and job boards as well as social media services (like LinkedIn). This means getting hold of the right people at the right time, getting creative to find those tricky candidates, and capturing their interest.
- Keeping in touch via networking, social media and other methods with candidate pools on a regular basis, ensuring ManpowerGroup is the talent destination of choice.
- Proactively identifying and developing relationships with candidates who are looking for their next career move. You’ll work with them to identify their most marketable skills, and represent them with a number of our high profile clients.
- You will work with some of the top brands in the UK market, and gain exposure to a major corporate brand, and the professional and personal benefits that come with that.
- Working with a team of experienced consultants, gaining detailed understanding of one or several of our specialist sectors within a local or national market.
- Using your keen communication and sales skills to proactively grow new client accounts, and to develop strong relationships with existing clients.
- You will have the flexibility to work from home and also the flexibility to come to an office.
All about you:
- When you join you will be taught everything you need to know about your new specialism, so as long as you can prove the role’s for you, you’ll be considered.
- We look for some experience in sales or a similar competitive market sector such as events, telesales, or customer service. We’ll also consider graduates who are looking for a first full-time career out of uni or college.
- We are seeking someone with heaps of ambition and the ability to bounce back when failure strikes! In the Recruitment industry we win and fail all the time. What matters is how we learn from these.
- You’ll have an idea of what you want from our business. We understand that the World of Work is a daunting journey: wherever it may take you, we want to give you the best start.
Bring your confidence
Bring your enthusiasm
Bring your all
Job Reference: TT1150
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + OTE
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: NA
Job Start Date: ASAP