Midland Onsite Driving Contract Manager -Service Delivery- Driving & Logistics!
£25K to £27K + Quarterly Bonus!
As an Onsite Driving Contract Manager, you will have previous experience in the recruitment industry and ideally with a Driving and logistics background. Have the ability to manage a delivery team and the passion to exceed the clients expectations on a daily basis.
The Job As an Onsite Driving Contract Manager you will be responsible for a team of 2-3 consultants, along with forming strong relationships with key client contacts. Your role is to oversee the recruitment and delivery of professional drivers into a national account client with 3-4 sites across the Midlands. Your own the client relationship and guide and support your team of consultants to deliver to the agreed service levels. We have a 15 + year working relationship with this client, although our supply is on a PSL basis, with already good market share, your aim should still be to grow this.
- Manage the day to day delivery team to ensure client service level achievements
- Pro-active recruitment planning to meet changing client demands
- Building and developing client relationships to ensure productive and long-term relationships and exceptional standards of service delivery.
- Work closely with internal operational delivery teams including CORE, ensuring effective management of service delivery
- Ensure compliance internally and externally at all stages of the recruitment process
- Assemble and analyse data/facts available, to investigate and understand issued when they arise and then consider a range of possible options to present to the client.
Key skills and experience
- experience in Recruitment or a resourcing or supplier management role (preferably in Driving and Logistic Background)
- Experienced recruiter at all stages of the recruitment process
- Exceptionally strong relationship and influencing skills
- Plans ahead & organises both self and others effectively
- Manages priorities to achieve deadlines (internal and external)
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly results focused
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Strong commercial focus
- Good presentation skills
- Experience of a client facing role, including client stakeholder management and issue resolution
- Self starter – able to work independently off site and contribute as part of the team
Click on the link below to apply or you can contact me via email
* Tweet us @ManpowerGroupUK with #discoveryourpersonalbest
* Call chat now 07515 325 251
Job Reference: TT1007
Salary: £25000 - £27000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP