Onsite Account Manager – MSP
£30,000 – £35,000 PA + half year bonus + company benefits
Brentford – Great Bus and Rail connections
4 days Onsite and a day working from home
Flexible benefits package to match your needs.
Are you an experienced Account Manager with MSP experience and have strong stakeholder management skills? Or are you a looking to develop your career into an onsite role?
Do have you slick service when it comes to managing stakeholders and candidates?
Are you motivated by success?
ManpowerGroup are looking for a Onsite Account Manager to join the team! Could this be you?
We look for individuals who have clear ambitions, are you finding your current role lacks the professional progression you want? Or do you find yourself not being challenged in your role?
Here, we mould your success story and your career route with us…
The Onsite Account Manager will be joining a new team and take responsibility for a specific section of the operational process and delivery of a managed service solution. Will be responsible for delivery and compliance and for ensuring a service driven culture.
As the Onsite Account Manager you will account manage contractor vacancies through the end to end recruitment process on behalf of the client recruiting line managers. You will be responsible for ensuring that all vacancies are managed against set process steps, milestones and budgetary guidelines whilst ensuring customer satisfaction.
Client Relationship Management
- Responsible for developing strong client relationships with all levels of management, up to and including Manager level, creating high level relationships with recruiting line managers / business areas.
- Pro-active contractor recruitment planning with business managers.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process from authorisation, sourcing (via Preferred Suppliers), screening, offer and on-boarding. Ensure the selection, assessment and interview process is managed in a timely manner by the business.
- Responsible for candidate management, candidate experience and for promoting the client as an employer of choice at all time and via our suppliers.
- Building and developing client relationships to ensure productive and long-term relationships and exceptional standards of service delivery.
- Manage an established Preferred Suppliers List to ensure partnership and engagement at all times.
- Identify new suppliers to support any ‘gaps in supply’ of skills/roles. Supporting Programme Manager with supplier negotiations and contract set up as required.
- Manage the day to day operational relationship with the Preferred Suppliers.
- Conduct supplier reviews as required by the programme
- Ensure compliance internally and externally at all stages of the recruitment process
- Supporting Programme Manager in achieving set KPI’s and SLA’s across the Programme including time to fill.
- Responsible for timely issue resolution that arise as part of the day to day operations, acting as a liaison among all parties and escalating to management as appropriate Throughout the engagement, may become involved with performance issues, rate adjustments and extensions – facilitate and monitor replacement process when appropriate
- Work with the client and supplier to facilitate the end of assignment for the contingent worker as needed
- Understanding program reporting and metrics to enhance processes and service delivery
- Recommend process enhancements to Programme manager
- Increase knowledge around hiring and SOW policies – challenging managers who are dealing directly with suppliers or workers, limiting the negotiation opportunity
- Follow all required client’s mandated procedures and polices during the exercise of their responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned by management
In our business we look for people who are genuinely as passionate about growing the business as we are. You will need to be ambitious and driven.
If you have a recruitment background we would like to hear from you.
So if you’re looking to build your future, let ManpowerGroup help get you where you want to be.
You can apply now clicking the link below or give me a call on 07515325251 for a chat!
Job Reference: TT1506
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: January 2021
Job Start Date: ASAP