An Onsite Coordinator, you will work in a fast-paced, high volume recruiting organisation. Each plays an important role in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships often providing candidates with their first impression of Manpower and our client.
The ideal person will be an organisational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organisation of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and get their foot in the door, with the chance to pursue an exciting career working in a top recruiting organisation.
What’s in it For You?
- An opportunity to secure a role in a global business with an award Winning Learning Development Programme (catch us at the #LearningAwards) to drive your career ambitions and give you the tools and connections to be a leader of the future
- Buzzing team vibe
- Opportunity to secure a permanent role with Manpower group leading to lots of future opportunities
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Setting up and conducting assessment and training days!
- Manage all aspects of candidate administration such as maintaining and updating applicant and offer activity,
- Job description creation, ensuring current positions are accurately posted in all recruiting systems and job boards- whilst being supported by leading consultant
- Review applications for jobs
- Serves as liaison with candidates and communicate logistics associated with assessment and interview
- A chance to be a permanent employee working with not only one of the market leaders in recruitment but also one of the largest online retailers
- Excellent admin and organisation skills
- Strong personality with the confidence to organise assessments and training workshops
Job Reference: TT1099
Salary: £8 - £12.50 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: ASAP
Job Start Date: ASAP