Onsite Consultant and Scheduler- 20-22k + benefits
Our client’s mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. More than 268,900 employees worldwide keep the wheels turning, with global corporate offices in Australia, Singapore, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Mexico, Slovakia, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
As an Onsite client consultant you will work in a fast-paced, high volume recruiting organisation. Each plays an important role in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships often providing candidates with their first impression of Manpower and our client.
The ideal person will be consultative, driven, dynamic and will work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organisation of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to leave active recruitment or scheduling behind and step into more of a consultative role.
What’s in it For You?
- An opportunity to secure a role in a global business with an award Winning Learning Development Programme (catch us at the #LearningAwards) to drive your career ambitions and give you the tools and connections to be a leader of the future
- An opportunity to work as a consultant, based onsite at the worlds largest and most successful online retailer.
- An opportunity to secure a permanent consultant role at Manpower
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Based onsite at Medway, working as a consultant for global online retailer
- Ensuring the smooth onboarding of warehouse and industrial staff
- Responsible for creating and maintaining schedules and rotas for staff
- Will be main point of contact between Manpower and client
- will offer solutions for staffing and ensure a consultative and professional approach
- Will help with recruitment of new staff when needed
- Strong consultative background- either recruitment, estate agency etc.
- Must be a strong personality- able to fit in well with industrial environment
- Must be organised, professional, dynamic
- Must have a strong scheduling or coordination background
- Industrial background / logistics/ manufacturing would be beneficial
- Must be willing to recruit and get stuck in where needed
- Must be happy with shift work- office is open from 7am-10pm so you will be required to complete some shift work where needed
- Outgoing personality
Please note that this is a temp position until January 2019 with a great possibility of it becoming a permanent role.
Please call Nikita Shellard on 07585558186 for immediate consideration or click apply!
Job Reference: TT1002
Salary: Additional benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 5 months + perm
Job Start Date: ASAP